Friday, October 25, 2013

My RPG Person Profile







This is a meme running around the bloggosphere that I like, so I'm hopping on board!

My RPG Person Profile


I'm currently running (at home): Sadly, nothing.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Also, sadly, nothing.

I'm currently running (online): See a pattern here?

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: It's sad, I know

I would especially like to play/run: X-Plorers, Delving Deeper, B/X D&D/Labyrinth Lord, Risus and Savage Worlds.

...but would also try: Hackmaster, Fate Accelerated

I live in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Hackmaster, Delving Deeper and Risus.

2 or 3 novels I like: Lord of the Rings, Ringworld and Foundation.

2 or 3 movies I like: Star Wars, Captain America and The Incredibles

Best place to find me on-line: Facebook or G+

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: About supers

I really do not want to hear about: Zombies. Enough, already!


No comments:

Post a Comment